Sunday, August 14, 2011

Still Evolving ...

I'm still trying to figure out what I want this to be.....I think I'd like it to be a journal of my food and my life outside of food..so there will be recipes sometimes, restaurant reviews, foods I've eaten during the day,  and just what I've been up to.  And we'll see how that works out....


So today...   08/14/11....
up originally at 630 am... went back to sleep til nearly 10..later than I usually sleep... more strange dreams...  about my mother and color changing kitchen tiles..  and more flooding...this year there's been a lot of rural floods in my dreams... and being afraid of  certain big dogs...which I am.... and I keep seeing a Michael Cera clone...and it makes me happy...... breakfast was a mixture of the last two nites dinners...  baked beans with bacon spam,  and teriyaki chicken and rice.. and biscuits... and milk...    I normally don't like breakfast food for breakfast...   my original plan for today was to get started on tiling the hallway ... it was a lot more work than I anticipated... so I got about a fourth of it done..but it looks nice...and anyhow there's gonna be a runner rug over most of it..    late lunch was the last of the stuffed clams and tilapia...preceded by cheese and crackers...and finished with strawberry swirl ice cream/bananas/almonds/chocolate sauce...    also managed to get the dishes all done via dishwasher and handwashing...  pretty proud of what I got done today... load of laundry too...   got a phone call from someone I haven't seen since 1980...  a friend of my parents...  why do these people think its cute to relate inappropriate stories when they talk to me?  I don't wanna know certain things..  I KNOW how my parents were... I KNOW what kind of crazy messed up life we led...I don't need people reminding me of this under the guise of  "reminiscing"..         Picked up Noelle from work...she had Grizzly Stadium's version of garlic fries...  not very appealing...the garlic had a strange taste....  if you want great garlic fries...go to Rose's Landing ...in the bar... on the Embarcadero in Morro Bay...      so dinner was what I call "fend nite".. which is..fix what you want,  I'm not cooking...    so I had a sandwich, on multi grain bread... bologna, sharp cheddar, spinach, sweet/hot peppers, light mayo, and honey mustard.    Light cranberry juice to drink...        
Gonna try and provide more pics to go with the food...   but this is a trial run here...so we'll see what flies and what doesn't.... thanks for reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment