Saturday, August 13, 2011

Should have done this first....

After writing 3 posts...  it struck me...   perhaps I should introduce myself.... so...hello :)    You can call me J. (as in "all hail.......")    I am very female (although I have some interesting male tendencies like a missing shopping gene,  and a strong desire to see a problem and fix it...immediately and in the most practical way possible),  I have strong opinions, strong desires, and a strong faith in God.  

I love beauty in nature... and in people... these things make me happy...   I also love my fiancee (there's a very pretty story there which I will tell later), my children, (even though of late they are driving me to distraction), my new outdoor rescue kitties (Midnight and Ashley), my darling diva doxie (Minnie), the central coast (Cambria, Morro Bay, Cayucos  (north county only please)), music, literature, trivia,  Doctor Who, and food...delightful, wonderful delicious, delectable FOOD.   So glad we need it to keep going...    I am also polyiferous.... a word I just made up this very minute... I love variety....live for it...in food..in entertainment... in people...    

So there's me, in a nutshell... and I hope you wanna know more...  ask questions if you like..... I love questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment