Friday, August 19, 2011

Okay Peoples...the Time Has Come...

I've been learning quite a bit about the Fresno foodie scene in the last few days...  and while I'm not entirely surprised, I am disappointed to find the high levels of elitism, cronyism, emperor's new clothes syndrome, and thin skinned-ness.   These people can't take a hit.. and they sure as hell can't fight their own battles...choosing instead to gang up on anyone who dares to questions their beloved icons or ideas...  
So I'm changing the name of the blog once again...to better reflect my new mission....to seek out fresh ideas and individuals who aren't afraid to buck the system ... people who aren't afraid to question and call BULLSHIT whenever necessary...   so if you're out there.. lemme know..   I know there's more free-thinkers out there... time for us to overthrow the chains of the Fresno Food Mafia and create our own place where free speech and free thought still exists, all the while enjoying good food whenever and wherever we find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment