Thursday, July 12, 2012

This just in..... I'm Totally Cereal here you guys!

http://cerealtrip.com

About darn time, that's all I have to say... This is THE place to eat that perennial fave, cold cereal.  It's in a cool downtown location, with assorted local artwork on the walls, good music on the intercom, and one of the nicest proprietors you will ever wanna meet.  Oh, and did I mention, it's inexpensive?  The 3 of us stuffed ourselves for 11 bux.  How many places around town can you say that about?  The hardest part is deciding what to have...there are SO many choices!
You choose your cereal(s), you choose your toppings, and your milk type from a long list.   I finally decided on the Corn Pops with blueberries, pecans, and horchata.  My beloved chose Frosted Mini Wheats, bananas and raisins with whole milk, and my daughter got the Reese's Puffs, Cocoa Krispies, and marshmallows with chocolate milk (I'm getting this next time).

So go, eat cereal, in any weird, quirky, yummy configuration you choose... and no one will judge you for your crazy cereal choices...  they're just happy you're there.  Wouldn't it be great if everything in life worked out like that?

Cereal Trip on Urbanspoon

Cereal Trip
907 Van Ness Ave (NW corner, 2nd door from the corner, green awning)




No comments:

Post a Comment